Kinect is due out pretty soon (Nov. 4th), and Microsoft is not going to let people sit idly by while it releases their fancy motion-control gizmo to stores. You’re about to be bombarded with ads, whether you go to a fast food joint, buy cereal, or watch Dancing with the Stars, all to the tune of half-a-billion dollars.
In other words, the exact audience who they’re marketing this thing too, and the same group who doesn’t grasp the business side of launching a new peripheral. In other words, they don’t work (but we won’t get into that again).
Come to think of it, it’s not the advertisements that are such an issue, but how everything is turning to Kinect. The new dashboard is completely designed with Kinect in mind, making it easier to navigate and in the process, far less functional for those who can press buttons instead of waving their hands. The ads all over the dash? Yeah, they’re Kinect too. It’s really a bit out of control at this point, Microsoft totally ignoring the motion control camera they already have on the market (which bombed) for this clunky piece of hardware.
Oh, and for the record, see the resemblance? Thought so.
Research and Markets Offers Report: Mantle Cell Lymphoma – Pipeline Review, H1 2012
Wireless News April 27, 2012
Wireless News 04-27-2012 Research and Markets Offers Report: Mantle Cell Lymphoma – Pipeline Review, H1 2012 Type: News go to website mantle cell lymphoma
Research and Markets has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct’s new report “Mantle Cell Lymphoma – Pipeline Review, H1 2012” to its offerings.
In a release, Research and Markets noted that report highlights include:
Mantle Cell Lymphoma – Pipeline Review, H1 2012
Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Mantle Cell Lymphoma – Pipeline Review, H1 2012’, provides an overview of the Mantle Cell Lymphoma therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Mantle Cell Lymphoma, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Mantle Cell Lymphoma. ‘Mantle Cell Lymphoma – Pipeline Review, H1 2012’ is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/ University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry- specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. go to web site mantle cell lymphoma
– A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Mantle Cell Lymphoma.
– A review of the Mantle Cell Lymphoma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
– A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
– Coverage of the Mantle Cell Lymphoma pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
– Profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action and research & development progress.
– Key discontinued pipeline projects.
– Latest news and deals relating to the products.